Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fall with a view frame...

It's time for the Stamper's Dream Dream Team's second Dreamy Challenge. This month the theme is *Fall With A View*. We were all to create a card with a Fall theme, and it had to contain some type of window. It could be a punched window, a literal window, or any type of window.

We'd love to have you participate too.
All you have to do is make a card with a Fall theme and a window, and upload the link of your card in Michelle's Dreamy Challenge comments section. If you upload your card on splitcoaststampers, please use the key words SDDC2. For each card you upload you'll be entered into a drawing that Michelle will have on Wednesday of next week, to win the blog candy you can see below!!

Now for the details about my card....I decided to create a framed stained glass window. My frame was cut with the Nestabilities Labels II diecuts, and was matted with dimensional tape to give it depth.

I stamped this Northwoods Gourd and Pumpkin image with Black Onyx Versafine onto vellum cardstock and embossed it with Detail Black ep. I then colored the back of it with copics.

The corner treatments are cuttlebug diecuts, and the bg is embossed with the Forest Branches embossing folder (Cuttlebug). The Pewter Pearls are by Kaisercraft.

I ink distressed all the edges with Walnut Stain (Ranger Distress Ink), and the main panel is popped up with dimensionals also. I tried to get a side photo so you could see the depth of the image, but I failed miserably and gave up...so try and use your imagination...*grin*

To see what the other fantastic Dream Team members have created with this *Fall with a view* theme, click on their names below.

Michelle, Charmaine, Denise, Cindy, Kim

Supplies:
Stamps - Gourds and Pumkins (Northwoods)
Paper - Kraft, Black, White (Prismatics), Vellum Cardstock
Ink - Black Onyx Versafine, Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Accessories - Copics, Detail Black ep, Cuttlebug corner diecuts, Pewter Pearls (Kaisercraft), Forest Branches (Cuttlebug embossing folder), Dimensional tape

15 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! That is GORGEOUS, Tosh! I LOVE the Labels Two frame, and all the little extras details around it. And of course, your coloring is OVER THE TOP! Fantastic job, my friend!

Kimberly Crawford said...

WHOA! WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!!!!
Look at that frame-I mean look at that!!! Its so stunning!!!!!!!!!
I want to be you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh am I loving your forest Branches die cuts! This is definitely a favorite stamp for me - one day I shall own one. Your work is par excellence and it's pretty fair to say that you not only met the challenge but soared passed it. Just fabulous!

Mothermark said...

Hey, Kim..if anyone is being Tosh, its me! And don't you forget it! Giggle!

Tosh, you are one amazing stamper..or arteest...I love this card. No wonder everyone wants to be you...although. Today you are another year older. I shoulda been you yesterday! Love your card!

Happy Birthday Toshy!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...this is gorgeous, Tosh!! Your coloring is so beautiful!! I love that image and your use of your die cuts!!

dpkennedy said...

Oh Tosha, this is stunning!! I love the warm colors, the layers, the window, the corner adornments, the brads...wow!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Yep, like Kimberly said...I want to be YOU!! Love the diecut corner treatment and that stamp. Gorgeous!

StampOwl said...

oh this is beautiful Tosh!!!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my gosh, can this be any more gorgeous, Tosh? I just LOVE the corners of the window. . so ornate! I love this!

Jami said...

Stunning!!! I just love how you framed this with the nesties, corner dies and brads!! Gorgeous!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, amazing and truly stunning!!! Love it!!!

Lastel said...

Awesome card , love all the elements of it !

Anonymous said...

absolutelty stunning!!

Linda Carson said...

Goodness! This is one jaw-dropping piece of artwork!

Tiffmc said...

Wow! This card is absolutely stunning and you make me want to run out and buy the new nesties set. You always have such incredible eye candy for us; thank you for your inspirations!

Tiffany

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs