Thursday, November 13, 2008

Imagine with JustRite

I have another JustRite project to share with you today. For this one I made a card with a very simple layout. I love these fun ovals. This one is from the Harmony Classic Oval Stamper II Ensemble and it includes 6 beautiful one word sentiments and 6 borders.

I was inspired by this beautiful Kaisercraft paper to use pinks and oranges. I stamped the sentiment, onto Neenah Natural White, with Pumpkin Pie and Positively Pink (It's all about the *P's* grin) by Stampin' Up, and used my Nestabilities ovals to cut the sentiment out and pop it up with dimensional tape.

The rest is pretty self explanatory.

Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget to stop by Michelle's Blog (Owner of Stamper's Dream).
She's giving away the JustRite Christmas Ensemble set and the Circle III wooden stamper that goes with it!!! (It's what I used on the second stocking in yesterdays post!!) All you have to do is leave a comment by answering a question!!

Monday - Denise and Michelle
Tuesday - Charmaine and Kim
Wednesday - Me and Amy
Thursday -Laurie was supposed to post this day, but because she spent this past week at the hospital with Ali, we're all pitching in and posting a project. Just click on the names listed above and below, and it will take you to that person's blog. Please remember the Schmidlin's in your prayers. Thank you!!
Friday - Carolyn and Cindy


Supplies:
Stamps - Harmony Classic Oval Stamper II (JustRite)
Paper - Kaisercraft, Neenah Natural White, Light and Medium Desert Coral, Intense Pink (Prismatics)
Accessories - Nestabilities, piercing tool, sewing machine, rotary scallop cutter, carl craft flower punches, adornit jewels, ribbon

13 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! I LOVE the pink and orange. Your corner treatment is simply adorable. Beautiful card, Tosh! Thanks, my friend!

Denise Marzec said...

I love the paper!! What fun and girly colors. Another gorgeous card, Tosh! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Beee-utiful!

Mothermark said...

What a gorgeous card! I love these colors together. Its beautiful Tosh. You are getting to be quite the seamstress. Will you make me a new outfit for our Christmas Party. And can you make it without knowing what size it needs to be cuz I don't wanna tell you what size I wear! Snort!

dpkennedy said...

This is so pretty! I love those colors!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh I just LOVE this, Tosh. . .the colors, the sentiment! I cannot wait to get the oval stamper. . .gorgeous creation!

Carolyn King said...

Wonderful tosh..that paper is awesome with that justrite stamper. Fantastic gf!

Deborah Saaranen said...

What a juicy, yummy design! These colors are just fabulous-- as is your entire design!

Kimberly Crawford said...

WOW! That is SO bright and fun and LOVELY!!! Your colors are fabulous and I love how you inked the edges of the inside oval!
I am jealous of your perfect stitching!!

Jami said...

what sweet colors!! love it!
hugs, Jami

Judy Rozema said...

I am in love with this PINK and awesome orange card! So delightfully pretty!

Anonymous said...

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!! I love using my JR stuff too!!!

Rose Ann said...

I love these bright, pretty colors..and all of your flowery layers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs