Friday, November 28, 2008

RAK Parade of Talent

I'm so excited to share all these fabulous creations with you. I received all these darling cards and handmade gifts recently and I wanted you all to see them. If you click on the names, you can see their fabulous blogs or galleries. Thank you each and every one of you for your kindness. These are all treasured immensely!!

Here's a darling bag and two gorgeous cards from Joanne:






















Here's a charming butterfly card and sweet
Tea Bag Gift Holder from Holly:














Here are two darling Snowmen in Pink:
one from Frances, and one from Charlene:















Next I have two gorgeous cards with flowers:
One from Gabriela, and one from Dawn:















Next, I have a fun and sparkly fish from Nancy,
and a charming stuffed turkey from Denise:

















And last, but certainly not the least,
I have this sweet and sparkly cupcake from Cammie:











Happy Stamping!!
Happy Weekend!!
Hugs!!
Tosh

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

looks like you got some fun cards Tosh!

Carolyn King said...

The cards are all beautiful--you so deserve them!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no you didn't! My measly little card is not worthy of appearing on your beautiful blog which iizes wuth taklent. Not even close. [thank you, though]

Julia Aston said...

My goodness what wonderful cards you got Tosh!! each one is a work of art - I bet they look beautiful all lined up wherever you have them displayed!!

Jami said...

How wonderful!!! What a beautiful assortment of cards!
hugs, Jami

Joan Ervin said...

You are so deserving of all those beautiful cards, Tosh!!! You must have had a birthday!! Hope all your dreams come true!!!

Rose Ann said...

Such fabulous cards, and you deserve them...Tosh!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

What a beautiful array of RAK's for a very deserving sweetheart!!!! {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I am blown away by all these beautiful creations!! You are loved!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs