Sunday, November 16, 2008

Richly Blessed

Isn't this Minty Coffee mug just adorable? I saw it at Stamping Bella and just had to have it. I stamped it with Tuxedo Black (Memento) onto Prism Irridescent cryogen white, and colored it with copics and added Christmas Red Stickles to the berries.

The Irridescent paper has a beautiful subtle sparkle to it, and the copics work wonderfully on it. It's perfect for a hint of bling. LOVE it!!

Now, of course I had to use my new Label II Nestabilities too. It's such a fun shape. To add a bit of depth, I sponged Brushed Corduroy (Ranger Distress Ink) around the edges a bit while the diecut was still in the template.

The leaves and punched border are Martha Stewart Punches, the sentiment is by Verve (They have the most awesome sentiments, and use the most gorgeous fonts!!)

The ribbon is SU and was a gift from my dear friend Laurie. And finally, the berry in the leaves is an icon rhinestone, and the black pearls are Kaisercraft.

I really appreciate your stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh


Supplie:
Stamps - Minty Coffee (Stamping bella), Thankful Blossoms (Verve)
Paper - Birchtone Medium, Crabapple Dark, Kraft
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Brushed Corduroy (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories - Copics, pearls, rhinestone stickers, punches, Nestabilities, ribbon, dimensional tape, stickles

23 comments:

Jami said...

Oh Tosh...this is magnificent!! I LOVE it!!! These colors, the nesties, the dots, the leaves, the stamp, those berries....there isn't a single thing on this card that I don't just adore!!!
hugs, Jami

StampOwl said...

wonderful Tosh!!!!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful image, and I love the holly leaves with the red bling berry. FANTASTIC card!

Joan Ervin said...

Beautiful, Tosh!!! I love the stamp and it looks fabulous with the new Nesties in the background!!! Love all the sponging, too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So rich and regal - so warm and comforting. I swear I MUST figure out how to get on your mailing list. This card is divine, dah-ling. Simply and truly.

Barbara said...

I love the country colors and the shading on this card. Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

**SIGH** This is amazing, Tosh!! Look at you...making such awesome things with those brand new Nesties!! MMmm, Mmmmm gorgeous!!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Love the rich, creamy colors of this card!! Makes me want a coffee right about now! :D

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is the best! Wonderful colors, fabulous design, details and such a wonderful image and sentiment! This is a beauty!

Cindy Haffner said...

Gorgeous, Tosh, love all your layers. I have those dies on order, can't wait to try them, thanks for the inspiration.

Carolyn King said...

wowza---GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Tosh, this is amazing. The layers and the rich color make the card!!
--Becca

Shannan Teubner said...

Just gorgeous, Tosh! I love this image...how perfect is it with that sentiment! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Tosh, thank goodness there are some stampers who actually will sponge ink on paper while it's still in the die...ha ha!! I was getting worried that my sponging wasn't as nice as the air brushing work done by some very talented stampers. This card is gorgeous, but which one of yours isn't?

Juliana said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!
I love the image, sentiment--but most of all your coloring and sponging!!

WONDERFUL Card!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful card Tosh! I love that minty mug and your wonderful coloring - great tip on sponging before you take the panel out of the die!

Darlene said...

This is awesome Tosh!! LOVE the richness of the colors ... awesome card!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Love this pretty cup and your design around it! The little gem berries and leaf/berry/ribbon treatment add the most perfect touches!

Kim Teasdale said...

Mmmm, I want one of those :) I love the rich colours and how this card almost jumps off the 'puter at you!! Just lovely!!! You can never have too much bling ;P

Kim

Rose Ann said...

What a way to break in your new Nesties!! This is so warm and cozy-looking....and so beautiful, Tosh!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh, my!!! That is amazing! I think I say that every time I look at something on your blog! The coloring on the edges that you create are beautiful and perfect!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! I just bought those Nesties too and I love how you used them!!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love at first sight! Love the Nesties, the border, the warm colors and everything else!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs