Monday, November 14, 2011

Time to Blossom


Today, over on the Verve blog, the divas are sharing some of their favorite cards made with Verve's latest release. I chose this CAS card that I made with a new Plain Jane, appropriately called Time to Blossom. I love the fun font and the sweet little flower.


Did ya'll have a nice weekend? I got to hang out with some local stamping friends, Cindy Becker (a stamping recruit :), Pat Smethers and Natalie Qualls,and even had the privilege of meeting fellow Canadian stamper, Michele Ghent (aka: mitchygitchygoomy on Splitcoaststampers). All super sweet and super talented gals. We had a blast chatting at a local Victorian Tea House. Here's a picture of their homemade scones with Devonshire Cream, Lemon Curd and jam. YUM!! (Picture: Cindy, Nat, Tosh, Michele, Pat)



That's it for me today.
Thanks so much for visiting!!
Happy Stamping!!

post signature
__________________________________________________________

Stamps: Time to Blossom (Verve)
Paper: Carolina Breeze (teresa collins), Kraft and White (PTI)
Ink: Smokey Gray (Versafine)
Accessories: Copics, Border Punch (EK Success), Scor-Buddy, Rhinestone (I-Rock), Sewing Machine

9 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

oh how FUN!! I'm jealous!! :)

Gabriela said...

Tosha - What a darling card with beautiful die cutting at the bottom. But it's your group photo that caught my eye. You are just lovely, my friend.

Vickie Z said...

Well, you certainly had a fun weekend!! Love your card and actually all the cards you made for the release....fabulous!!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful card and beautiful group of girls. I got to see Pat and Michelle today and they were telling me about your lunch. Looks like fun was had by all! Hugs to you my friend.

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

I KNOW...eh!! That's the Canadian version of your birthday sign!!! Me and Pat were saying it all Monday night! I do kind of look like I'm pulling away from that group shot, but I'm really just trying to turn sideways and look skinny:) I'm so glad you were able to stay and shop a bit with us. I had such a great time with all you gals, but how special to have that little bit of extra time with you. Your CAS card is darling and right in line with what I want to put on my car door. A daisy with the verse: 'bloom where you're planted' running through it. I painted a little VW beetle in a soft pink and it is just waiting for me to get the door details all worked in. Hugs sweetie~

Karen H. said...

Your card is adorable - so soft and sweet.

Stamp like you mean it said...

Aw...Sistah, not only do you make gifted cards, but you cultivate friendship on the deepest level. What a treasure for us to spend time celebrating you! Hope your birthday is the very best- you deserve it! LYMI, eh!

Kittie said...

What fun you girls must have had. I love he picture and your cardis gogeous!

wannabcre8tive said...

Oh, what fun you gals must have had. I am sorry I missed this trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs