Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Look back at 2013 ~ Day 1

I've never done a year review of my designs before, but I've enjoyed seeing other designers' reviews so much, that I thought it would be something fun to try this year. I have been blessed to be able to design for 3 different companies this past year (Waltzingmouse Stamps, Flourishes and Our Daily Bread Designs, and guest design for Really Reasonable Ribbon), and had a hard time choosing my favorites. I loved working with each company and their variety of images so much. So, I've broken my posts up into two. This first one will be Jan. thru June.

January 


Felt Puffy Heart ~ Compact Family (Waltzingmouse Stamps) 
 


 Love is all we need ~ Woodgrain and My Heart (Waltzingmouse Stamps)



February

You're a Star ~ Say it Loud (Waltzingmouse Stamps)



March




April




So Very Kind ~ My Kind of Guy (Waltzingmouse Stamps)



May




June









That's it for the first half of the year.

I want to take this time to thank all of you for your generous support with your warm, encouraging comments too.  I so enjoy stamping, coloring and paper crafting, and the stamp sets I've been blessed to be able to work with are so inspiring!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Lots of Tosh goodness here :) Happy New Year to you ((hugs))!

Sharon Underwood said...

Your cards are BEAUTIFUL! Love every one of them! Happy New Years!

Tobi Crawford said...

you have such a distinctive style! I love all of them!

Barbara said...

Tosh your year in cards is a joy to see. Absolutely wonderful and full of inspiration. Can't wait to see what this year will hold for us. Happy New Year to you.

TLady said...

AWESOME JOB TOSH!!!! SUCH BEAUTY!!! and VERSITILITY TOO!!!!!!!!!!:) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY I subscribed!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) HAPPY NEW YEAR to you & yours!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs