Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Power Poppy May Release: Tulips



http://powerpoppy.com/products/tulips/
Woo-Hoo!!  Today the Bloombrigade is sharing Power Poppy Tulips!  I LOVE tulips and have fond memories of them in our backyard while growing up: a huge variety of colors, shapes and styles.  Maybe it's my Dutch heritage coming through.  I actually get to go to a Tulip Festival in Iowa in a few weeks.  I'm meeting up with 4 of my college roommates for our 25th reunion.  YIKES!!  It's hard to believe it's been 25 years since I've graduated.  And just a little tidbit...it actually snowed the day before our graduation.  In May!  CRAZY!!  It seems especially odd now that I live in California and haven't seen it snow for quite some time.

Once again, the Tulip image is colored with Copics.  I cut the Tulips out and mounted them on an embossed panel.  I also diecut the sentiment and used some Spun Sugar (Distress Ink) to ink up the center and make it pop.  There's a little lace tucked in behind it too with some sparkly twine and a little Rhinestone Heart (Kaisercraft).

That about sums up today's project.  Next, head on over to see what the rest of the Bloom Brigade has to share, if you haven't already visited.
-->

Here's a list of the Copics I used:  RV13, RV10, RV02, YG67, YG17, YG13, YG11

That's it for me today.  Stop by tomorrow for a fun blog hop which includes an uber talented guest.  And remember, during the whole month of May, we'll not only share ideas on how to use these beauties, but we'll also give those who purchase them extra ways to win some Power Poppy goodies! Each Friday during May, we'll usher in challenges designed around our new and beautiful digi images! We can't wait to see what you create!  

Happy Stamping!

____________________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Tulips (Power Poppy) 
Paper:  White (PTI), Pink (AC)
Ink:  Spun Sugar (Ranger Distress)
Accessories:  Copics, Mystical Embrace and Fancy Framed Tags One dies (Spellbinders), Sparkly Twine, Rhinestone Heart (Kaisercraft), Lace, EmbossingFolder

9 comments:

Jerri Jimenez said...

Oh my gosh, all three images are absolutely fabulous! I wish Marcy had done all three in stamps, I would have purchased them all! I love the glads, the peonies and the tulips! That girl has loads of talent! You all are doing such a marvelous job with your designs of her illustrations! Big Hugs!!!!

Liz Williams said...

A beautiful finale to this month's beautiful floral garden. Thanks for sharing all your incredible talent to inspire us. After today, I will have the entire collection and what fun I will be having this month.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a gorgeous card, Tosh! The soft pink of your tulips is lovely! And the die really showcases the beautiful and delicateness of the tulips! I love the embossed background and matting and the beautiful sentiment treatment with the lace, twine, and rhinestone heart! Absolutely beautiful, sweet friend! Hugs!

Karen W said...

Gorgeous card, I just got that die cut and it's perfect for this. Your coloring if fabulous!

dpkennedy said...

So lovely and delicate! I love how romantic feeling this card is! Fab coloring too!

Allison Cope said...

Wow Tosh... it's stunning! Love all the texture you have added to your beautiful die cut bases! A true pink delight for the eyes today!

905lovestostamp said...

Love that delicate new Spellbinders die set you've used to create your card base, I've been admiring it lately--hmmm, has to be on my wish-list!!! :) Your delicate pink coloring on this base is just perfect, and especially on snowy white--really makes the delicate shades just pop, lovely!!! What a beautiful card!!!

Linda Carson said...

Love this soft, elegant beauty! Quite stunning!

Julie Koerber said...

TRULY stunning -- love the fabulous shades of pink and how you colored up those beautiful tulips and all the extras you added? That lace little flower and fabulous die cut??? Sigh... too pretty for words girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs